IAVI is committed to ensuring that media professionals, advocates, supporters and researchers involved in ensuring the development of preventive HIV vaccine are equipped with accurate information about the efforts of IAVI and its partners. The Information Center contains a library of IAVI press releases, statements and publications and important news from our partners. It also stores select news articles and opinion pieces about IAVI and the HIV vaccine field. To receive IAVI’s regular newsletters and publications, please visit the Subscription Center.
- IAVI Commemorates Partners Lost on Flight MH17
- IAVI Pays Tribute to Victims of the Malaysia Airlines Tragedy
- Declining Investment Could Slow Research and Rollout of New HIV Prevention Options
- Toward a Human Vaccines Project
- Aids: Don't Die of Prejudice: Compelling Picture of Today's HIV/AIDS Epidemic